Git Yer Toon On

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

TAMIL BABE NAMINTHA

I will have to be honest,being a honkey, I really don't know all that much about the Indian Actress NAMINTHA KAPOOR. I do know there has been a fury of serach activity for NAMINTHA NUDE VIDEO and NAMINTHA TOPLESS.
You see, there is this rumour floating around that NAMINTHA has been caught on CAMERA NAKED and showing all her glory. From the description of the NUDE NAMINTHA VIDEO, NAMINTHA is seen TAKING OFF HER CLOTHES, NAMINTHA then turns around showing us her NAKED BREASTS.












In this picture, the BEAUTIFUL NAMINTHA is seen ON THE BEACH SHOWING her wonderful CLEAVAGE.






Congratulations NAMINTHA KAPOOR, you are now the first Bollywood actress to be featured on HOLA MAMASITA. If I do find the NAKED NAMINTHA VIDEO or the NAMINTHA NUDE PICTURES I will definately feature them on http://nakedfamouswomen.blogspot.com

For MORE ON NAMINTHA KAPOOR

No comments:

Post a Comment