Git Yer Toon On

Friday, July 18, 2008

Jennifer Ellison





















Megan Fox has started a naked revolution...Jennifer Ellison has now vowed to get nude on camera.





Jennifer Ellison fans can expect to see a lot more of their favourite scouser. She has revealed that she would be happy to get naked in a film as long as it would boost her career.

It sounds like Jen has been inspired by The World's Sexiest Woman Megan Fox who recently revealed that she wants to act in the nude.

The ex-Brookside actress told The Daily Star: "If it was a big movie then I might go nude, yeah. I wouldn't refuse to do a sex scene or nude scene.

"If I was given a script where all I did was nude stuff I'd probably say no. But if it looked like a good film and I was happy with my character, then I'd certainly consider doing a sex scene."

She added: "Who knows what you'll get to see of me in movies in the future!"

Jen recently confessed that she has a very high sex drive.

The busty star also seems to have a thing for Pamela Anderson, even though she failed to make the Best Breast in Hollywood top ten: "If I had to kiss another woman, I'd do it somewhere with no cameras and I'd go for Pamela Anderson and Carmen Electra."

"They're dead sexy. If Carmen Electra wanted to mud-wrestle with me, I'd say yes.





Despite her nude ambitions Jen admits that she loves buying expensive underwear: "I'm addicted...I bought a bra for £200 the other day and I once spent £2,000 in one go in an underwear shop!"

No comments:

Post a Comment